JAVA is one of the most popular programming languages due to its interactive multimedia capabilities, Java programming ensures the list of Internet development skills in current commercial demand. It is widely being used in Web, desktop and mobile applications (Android). This course is recommended for students who have the passion and desire to make their mark in java programming.
Android applications are developed using the Java language. As of now, that’s really your only option for native applications. Java is a very popular programming language developed by Sun Microsystems (now owned by Oracle).
Some of Java’s important core features are:
- It’s easy to learn and understand
- It’s designed to be platform-independent and secure, using
- It’s object-oriented
Android relies heavily on these Java fundamentals. The Android SDK includes many standard Java libraries (data structure libraries, math libraries, graphics libraries, networking libraries and everything else you could want) as well as special Android libraries that will help you develop awesome Android applications.
In this course, Java2 will be used to create cross-platform console and GUI based applications using object-oriented technology of Java Language.
Minimum O-levels or equivalent
What Will You Learn?
First Steps In Java
- Introduction to Java Platform
- Introduction to Java Virtual Machine (JVM)
- Guide to Download & Install Java
- How to Download & Install Java in Linux(Ubuntu)
- First Java Program
Basics Concepts of Object Oriented Programming (OOPs)
- Evolution of Programming Languages
- What is Data Abstraction in OOPS?
- What is Encapsulation?
Java Basic Language Constructs
- Variables & Primitive Data Types
- How to Design A Class?
- How to Create Array of Objects in Java
- How to use ArrayList in Java
Java String Tutorial
- Java Strings – Stuff You Must Know!
- String Length() Method
- String indexOf() Method
- String charAt() Method
- String compareTo() Method in Java
- String contains() Method
- String endsWith() Method
- Java String replace(), replaceFirst() and replaceAll() Method
- Java String toLowercase() and toUpperCase() Methods
- How to convert a Java String to Integer ?
- Working with HashMaps in Java
Most Misunderstood Topics!
- Command Line Arguments
- “this” keyword
Java Memory Management
- Garbage Collection
- Static variable
- Stack & Heap
Abstract Class & Interface
- Inheritance in Java OOPs with Example
- Polymorphism in Java OOPs with Example
- Abstract Class Method
- Interface vs Abstract Class in Java: What’s the Difference?
Better Late than Never
- Try Catch in Java: Exception Handling
- User Defined Exceptions
- Exception Propagation
- Interesting trick with For Loop – Using the Foreach loop in Java
- Java switch Statement
Course Duration and Fee Chart
- Classes – 6 days a week; 1 hour per day
- Free Internship after the course completion