What is SEO?
SEO stands for search engine optimization. It is a way of increasing or getting traffic from organic search results on various search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing among others. With good SEO done on your website or web page, you can make sure that you appear higher in search results. Since most of the search traffic comes from Google, most SEO trainers focus their training program on how to get in the top search results in Google.
A few of the things you can achieve with good SEO training are
- Good SEO means that you will increase the number of visitors visiting your site each day.
- It can help you promote your business or product.
- It is very helpful in making your brand more visible on the internet, which invariably means more business.
Some of the key things an SEO training course teaches you to include a brief introduction of web marketing related terms. After that, you are taught the various techniques to optimize web pages, backlinking and link building techniques are also part of the training program. A know-how of the Google search algorithm is also given because it is vital if you are to become a good SEO professional.
Minimum O-levels or equivalent
Keyword research is the process of discovering words and phrases that people use in search engines with the ultimate goal of optimizing content around those terms and ranking for those terms in search engines.
Learning About Free Tools
- Keyword Planner
- Website Analysis Tools
- Trend Analysis Tools
- Related keyword research tools
- Google Alerts
On-page SEO (also known as on-site SEO) refers to the practice of optimizing web pages to improve a website’s search engine rankings and earn organic traffic.
In addition to publishing relevant, high-quality content, on-page SEO includes optimizing your headlines, HTML tags (title, meta, and header), and images. It also means making sure your website has a high level of expertise, authoritativeness, and trustworthiness.
It takes into account various aspects of the webpage that, when added together, will improve your website’s visibility in the search results.
You will learn:
- Website Structure Optimization
- Plan the hierarchy before developing the website
- Base your URL structure on the navigational hierarchy
- Use a wide-ranging internal linking structure
- Content Optimization
- Image Optimization
- Meta tag creation & optimization
- Sitemap creation
- Analytics Setup & Monitoring
- Robots.txt Optimization
- Google Analytics setup and management
- Keyword Density
Off-page SEO” (also called “off-site SEO”) refers to actions taken outside of your own website to impact your rankings within search engine results pages (SERPs).
Optimizing for off-site ranking factors involves improving search engine and user perception of a site’s popularity, relevance, trustworthiness, and authority. This is accomplished by other reputable places on the Internet (pages, sites, people, etc.) linking to or promoting your website, and effectively “vouching” for the quality of your content.
You will learn:
- Google Base Optimization (Google My Business)
- Reputation building
- Link BuildingOutbound Links
- Article submission
- Press Release Creation
- Blog commenting
- Forum posting
- Search Engine Submission
- Reviews Link building
- Broken Link building
- Profile Link Building
- Guest Posting
- Classified ads
- Reciprocal Links
- Private Blog Network
- Photo Sharing
- Video submission sites
- Slide submission sites
- Local Listings
- Answer Questions
- Content Marketing Dos and Donts of Link Building Content Repurposing
Technical Website Optimization
Technical SEO refers to the process of optimizing your website for the crawling and indexing phase. With technical SEO, you can help search engines access, crawl, interpret and index your website without any problems
Course Duration and Fee Chart
- Classes – 6 days a week; 1 hour per day
- Free Internship after the course completion